Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Science exams

ReputationRep:
    I have a question about ISAs. My friend told me if I do triple (which I do) ISAs only matter if I get moved down a set to double. They do not count for anything in triple. Is this true? I do AQA triple and I'm in year 11?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do a access course for one year then appy to university, it's the easiest and quickest way for you.

ReputationRep:
    I think you missing the point, I want to know if isas count for anything in triple?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do.
    Each isa counts as part of each science's grade

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did triple last year and they do count. I think they're 25% of your grade so they can really boost or take down your overall grade. If you do badly in one of your exams it can help push your grade up. However i think its changed so you can't do ISAS anymore? I'm not sure sorry

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.