Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

nap club

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    basically, if you with me on this club, we need to go nap now.

merry nap <3 see u in like 2 hours

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Im already wrapped in a blanket and have my head on a pillow...see you on the other side!

ReputationRep:
    If I nap now, I'll never sleep at night :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off for a nap right now. My belly is full of pasta with butter and melted cheese poured over it, so I need to snooze.

ReputationRep:
    ok i dont know how to feel about this, im not tired, but im not refreshed from the nap either....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    If I nap now, I'll never sleep at night :lol:
    same, don't get how people can take naps during the day. i can't, i'd find it difficult to wake up and even more difficult to go to sleep that night

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.