Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Band looking for drummer to complete line up. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    We are a band in the earliest of stages looking for a drummer, we consist of a female vocalist, me on lead guitar, a rhythm guitarist and a bassist.
    We are looking to do covers to begin with to get a vibe from eachother and connect alittle better musically before moving on to originals.
    Very much indie, pop, alt rock and even metal influenced but more so alt rock based.
    Drop us a message if you are interested
    Cheers
    Jack
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackW29)
    Hey everyone,
    We are a band in the earliest of stages looking for a drummer, we consist of a female vocalist, me on lead guitar, a rhythm guitarist and a bassist.
    We are looking to do covers to begin with to get a vibe from eachother and connect alittle better musically before moving on to originals.
    Very much indie, pop, alt rock and even metal influenced but more so alt rock based.
    Drop us a message if you are interested
    Cheers
    Jack
    Damn I'm more of a singer than a drummer

ReputationRep:
    It would significantly help if you said where you are based. I can't help you (don't play drums) but if you're based on London then ~80% of the country will not (within reason) be able to travel to practice with you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.