Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

compelling personal reasons

ReputationRep:
    1. i have sent of a doctors note as to why i could not continue my studies last year as my support evidence due to stress, anxiety and depression, i have not heard anything back from student finance its been 4 weeks since i sent them my supporting evidence i have received my maintenance loan but not my grant and tuition fees as they are blocked till my CPR are assessed and approved for another year. i studied at university A for a year then moved to University B with a new course and now i am back at university A starting the same course i was intending to go into 2nd year but because of the modules changing and no more exams within the course i was told i have to resit the year
      could someone please guide me as to what to expect i am currently in university i have started my semester but just waiting upon student finance what happens if they don't approve and under what circumstances can they not give me the tuition fees and grant?

ReputationRep:
    Have you phoned up?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 in order for us to check your account and check the process of the CPR evidence.
    Thanks

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.