WASPS!!

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mentioned in a thread a few weeks back about there being wasps in the house, well guess what?? The ****ers are back and now they're bigger than ever and idk where to rant they're huge and they roam in ****ing packs and idk how to deal with them being here they're next to my room and now i am having serious trust issues with anything that looks remotely wasp like or any buzzing of any sort …I can feel their presence yeah oh okay i am being irrational but seriously those little winged infants of hell deserve it....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    get a towel, hold it with both hands on the sides, open the doors and window, get them out of the house by moving the towel behind them.

or if you have a toy lightsaber then poke them to death if they land

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    I mentioned in a thread a few weeks back about there being wasps in the house, well guess what?? THE ****ERS ARE BACK AND NOW THEYRE BIGGER THAN EVER AND IDK WHERE TO RANT BUT I WANT TO DIE MAN THEYRE HUGE AND THEY ROAM IN ****ING PACKS AND IDK HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM BEING HERE THEYRE NEXT TO MY ROOM AND NOWI AM HAVING SERIOUS TRUST ISSUES WITH ANYTHING THAT LOOKS REMOTELY WASP LIKE OR ANY BUZZING OF ANY SORT ...I CAN FEEL THEIR PRESENCE YEAH OH OKAY I AM BEING IRRATIONAL BUT SERIOUSLY THOSE LITTLE WINGED INFANTS OF HELL DESERVE IT....
    xD Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    I mentioned in a thread a few weeks back about there being wasps in the house, well guess what?? The ****ers are back and now they're bigger than ever and idk where to rant they're huge and they roam in ****ing packs and idk how to deal with them being here they're next to my room and now i am having serious trust issues with anything that looks remotely wasp like or any buzzing of any sort …I can feel their presence yeah oh okay i am being irrational but seriously those little winged infants of hell deserve it....
    FFS just get some wasp killing spray and go an extermination mission

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    FFS just got some wasp killing spray and go an extermination mission
    I WOULDN'Ttouch them with a ten foot pole plus we don't know where they're coming from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    get a towel, hold it with both hands on the sides, open the doors and window, get them out of the house by moving the towel behind them.

Thats still temporary tho

ReputationRep:
    I WOULDN'Ttouch them with a ten foot pole plus we don't know where they're coming from
    Molotov the entire area within a 3 mile radius and then evacuate for the Arctic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Oh they're wasps alright

ReputationRep:
    Thats still temporary tho
    then stab them with a lightsaber

ReputationRep:
    then stab them with a lightsaber
    I shall!

ReputationRep:
    get some of that bug repellent spray, thats what i used to do. soon as one was flying near me i'd spray it dead.... although i felt bad about it later

ReputationRep:

No! Don't kill them, just put them in a glass cup and place them back outside again!

ReputationRep:
    there could a wasp nest on your roof :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    there could a wasp nest on your roof :teehee:
    Oh dear god please no

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.