Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How about shaving your body...no not your privates but for instance your chest and stomach. Do you shave both ways or just with the hair? I've tried waxing and I'll tell you it hurts like hell! The problem with shaving is that it's not as smooth and after when the hair starts growing back the hairs tend to get trapped under the skin! UHHHH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pushupbra)
    How about shaving your body...no not your privates but for instance your chest and stomach. Do you shave both ways or just with the hair? I've tried waxing and I'll tell you it hurts like hell! The problem with shaving is that it's not as smooth and after when the hair starts growing back the hairs tend to get trapped under the skin! UHHHH!
    hair is thicker at the ends than it is at the tip so it mite seem its growing thicker .... havent shaved my chest ever ... once i get a body like brad pitt ( yeah rite !!! ) , i mite

ReputationRep:
    BTW After you've shaved either face or body, what do you put on afterwards? I've tried cologne but it dried my skin so I put this after shaving balm! The problem with shaving is that it irritates the skin and dries it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pushupbra)
    BTW After you've shaved either face or body, what do you put on afterwards? I've tried cologne but it dried my skin so I put this after shaving balm! The problem with shaving is that it irritates the skin and dries it!
    shaving balm and if im going out and TRYing to look good ... some expensive aftershave from my dads bathroom

ReputationRep:
    Never shaved body and never plan to, not one for the whole "men should be smooth all over" line of thought. From a heterosexual perspective I think men look better with hairy chests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajoruna)
    Never shaved body and never plan to, not one for the whole "men should be smooth all over" line of thought. From a heterosexual perspective I think men look better with hairy chests.
    No sorry i like a man whos smooth form top to bottom well with the exception of private parts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajoruna)
    Got a Mach 3 Turbo and an electric razor, only prob with the electric is the fact that it leads to skin irritation if i use it too often.
    ys dis?

ReputationRep:
    You're suppppposed to shave against the direction in which the hair's growing i thought.. so usually upwards on my face, it just avoids hair being PULLED from your face rather than actually cut. With regards to body hair, nooooo lads, leave it alone..! From a purely heterosexual point of view, you understand. It's wrong!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.