Why I am behind Donald Trump 100%

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump is a moron. He is unintelligent and totally untrustworthy. His entire business career is basically a scam. He is a racist, ignorant, bigoted, sexist, homophobic piece of ****. Everyone knows that. HIs poor supporters are too stupid to see through his lies and voting because of their frustrations against the "establishment". His rich supporters vote for him for one reason and one reason alone - they want tax cuts - they want to give those poor people less of their wealth and they think there are too many smart people around Trump to really let him **** up the country.

So why I am for him? Because I don't want America to continue being the superpower it is. I want another country to take that place. If America is stupid enough to vote for him, then they deserve to fall. People argue that the leader doesn't matter and they are right if everything is 'relatively ok' in the world - but as soon as their is a crisis or a real challenge - the country needs real leadership. They had a slightly stupid president from 2001 to 2008 and they faced a difficult challenge and look what happened - they ruined the middle east and spawned ISIS.

I hope Trump wins. It will also strengthen the pound and gold.

ReputationRep:
    haha this is gold!

ReputationRep:
    Made a new account to post this drivel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Made a new account to post this drivel?
    You support Donald Trump?

ReputationRep:
    Looooooool, the title of the thread was different from what I thought you were going to say.

Hmmmmm but that is a bit harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MFStarboy)
    You support Donald Trump?
    Could you change your profile picture, please? It is entirely made up of communist symbols, linking to the deaths of over 100 million people, which I think is extremely offensive, but most importantly violent.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, America sinking won't be good for the UK, at all. Typical Never-Trumper - sad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Could you change your profile picture, please? It is entirely made up of communist symbols, linking to the deaths of over 100 million people, which I think is extremely offensive, but most importantly violent.
    lol stop. Ive seen ppl with white supremacist profile pics on this website and you're telling someone to change a communist symbol. Communism is simply an ideology, its you who is drawing the link to its past (which wasnt even full communism).

Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Vote for Donald Duck!

ReputationRep:
    lol i've heard a lot of people say that

seems like its win-win either way. either Trump loses or wins and makes everyone regret it

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO

You sound like the type of person who wouldn't answer someones question 2 minutes before an exam.

"Well, if your stupid enough to forget it then you don't deserve to pass"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MFStarboy)
    Donald Trump is a moron. He is unintelligent and totally untrustworthy. His entire business career is basically a scam. He is a racist, ignorant, bigoted, sexist, homophobic piece of ****. Everyone knows that. HIs poor supporters are too stupid to see through his lies and voting because of their frustrations against the "establishment". His rich supporters vote for him for one reason and one reason alone - they want tax cuts - they want to give those poor people less of their wealth and they think there are too many smart people around Trump to really let him **** up the country.

So why I am for him? Because I don't want America to continue being the superpower it is. I want another country to take that place. If America is stupid enough to vote for him, then they deserve to fall. People argue that the leader doesn't matter and they are right if everything is 'relatively ok' in the world - but as soon as their is a crisis or a real challenge - the country needs real leadership. They had a slightly stupid president from 2001 to 2008 and they faced a difficult challenge and look what happened - they ruined the middle east and spawned ISIS.

I hope Trump wins. It will also strengthen the pound and gold.
    you want him in for the same reason i do to boost the price of gold nad other precious metals

Behind him to kick him in the ass?

Which power would you like to take their place? China? You think the UK would be better off?
    You made a new account just for this?

ReputationRep:
    Damn that plottwist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fksociety)
    lol stop. Ive seen ppl with white supremacist profile pics on this website and you're telling someone to change a communist symbol. Communism is simply an ideology, its you who is drawing the link to its past (which wasnt even full communism).

Pathetic.
    Given your profile name also, it's clear to see that you have no care for other's lives except your own.

ReputationRep:
    Given your profile name also, it's clear to see that you have no care for other's lives except your own.
    LOOOL so now i've debunked your silly request, you've resorted to judging me from my online profile name. Pathetic.

Let me reiterate, Communism is simply an ideology and you're just another narrow minded person who is happy living in a world of exploitation.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL so now i've debunked your silly request, you've resorted to judging me from my online profile name. Pathetic.

Let me reiterate, Communism is simply an ideology and you're just another narrow minded person who is happy living in a world of exploitation.
    1. my request happened
    2.Nazism is simply an ideology too, so what's your point? My point is that ideologies can be dangerous.
    3. I'm certainly not narrow-minded, I have explored a variety of political opinions, from the ideologies of today and have studied those from the past.

ReputationRep:
    1. my request happened
    2.Nazism is simply an ideology too, so what's your point? My point is that ideologies can be dangerous.
    3. I'm certainly not narrow-minded, I have explored a variety of political opinions, from the ideologies of today and have studied those from the past.
    If you have explored various political opinions then you will know that nazism condones anti semitism, race supremacy and banned non aryans - It condoned violence.

Nazism and communism cannot be compared because communism doesnt condone violence. Communism stands for the people and for the fall of exploitation so really it should be more offensive to spout capitalism.

ReputationRep:
    If you have explored various political opinions then you will know that nazism condones anti semitism, race supremacy and banned non aryans - It condoned violence.

Nazism and communism cannot be compared because communism doesnt condone violence. Communism stands for the people and for the fall of exploitation so really it should be more offensive to spout capitalism.
    what you described isn't communism, it's Marxism

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.