What's should I do?

Announcements

So I kissed a girl (let's call her Jane) I know on a night out about 3 weeks ago, the following week I pulled her in a club again and took her back to mine. I asked Jane out for a drink last week and she said yes so we went to a couple of bars then went back to mine to "watch a movie" ...

Yeah so on Friday a mutual friend asked a group of us out for a drink after uni and we went to the union and had a few drinks then we all went back to Jane's flat for some food and shots etc. After a while everyone was tired and we all need to get the metro but everyone else is in the opposite direction to me so they leave quickly to get the next metro. I stayed behind with Jane and obviously one thing led to another and I stayed the night

So on Saturday evening there was an event hosted by a friend of ours and there was a huge amount of drama. So the host of the party and another girl had a huge argument about something unrelated, but the girl later threated to tell Jane that the host liked her if he didn't apologise to her. It turns out that Jane already knew that he liked her... It isn't common knowledge that me and Jane have been ****ing each other, although there are a few who know including the girl who was arguing with the host and a girl who's bestfriends with Jane. Afaik the guy doesn't know

So my question is do you think I should worry about this guy? Should I get involved or stay out of it? I realise this story is rather confusing

Inb4 cool story bro

Tl;dr some guy likes the girl I had sex with a few times recently

Shameless self bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Inb4 cool story bro
    It wasn't even that good of a story. Needs more guns and stuff, maybe even a murder. A sex scene with Janet (I'd rather call her Janet than Jane) might be nice, too.
    For example it could be something like
    'We both sat on the bed nervously. We had both been partying that day and as such we were both drunk. What she did not know, however, was that I was only pretending to be getting drunk, and whilst she was drinking vodka, I was drinking lemonade. So at the end of the night, in the dark of a tiny student accommodation room - the sort of room where you could not even swing a cat - we started undressing. Due to drinking booze, she would not be able to remember the next morning what happened, but I was not, so I would. After a bit of kissing, I stuck a finger up her bum.'

Something like that to really get the reader going, you know?

(Original post by Davalla)
    It wasn't even that good of a story. Needs more guns and stuff, maybe even a murder. A sex scene with Janet (I'd rather call her Janet than Jane) might be nice, too.
    For example it could be something like
    'We both sat on the bed nervously. We had both been partying that day and as such we were both drunk. What she did not know, however, was that I was only pretending to be getting drunk, and whilst she was drinking vodka, I was drinking lemonade. So at the end of the night, in the dark of a tiny student accommodation room - the sort of room where you could not even swing a cat - we started undressing. Due to drinking booze, she would not be able to remember the next morning what happened, but I was not, so I would. After a bit of kissing, I stuck a finger up her bum.'

Something like that to really get the reader going, you know?
    I'll pm you with a graphic account if you want but have you any actual input on my situation?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.