Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever bought flowers from online? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Did any come out dead?

Where did you get them from?

Pls don't make this a dead thread, I'm desperate

ReputationRep:
    The only time I ordered from online was when I was in America visiting relatives and we got two bunches as a thank you present. I'd been paranoid they weren't going to arrive after paying $$ for them but they did and my family loved them!

I think I was being paranoid because if the company had a bad reputation then you'd more than likely be able to find out online, and also it's not like you're ordering something from China and waiting for it arrive and finding your thing dead (you'd be ordering from a local store).

Also my Step-dad has ordered online for my Mum twice at home (in Scotland) and both arrived and were beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    Ordered from interflora a few times and M&S flowers once. no complaints whatsoever, flowers were fresh and delivered to the door on the exact date i asked for. well packed, none dead, people that i bought them for thoroughly enjoyed them

you get what you pay for. if you pay good money for flowers they will be extra careful to make sure that they turn up on time and undamaged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    Ordered from interflora a few times and M&S flowers once. no complaints whatsoever, flowers were fresh and delivered to the door on the exact date i asked for. well packed, none dead, people that i bought them for thoroughly enjoyed them

you get what you pay for. if you pay good money for flowers they will be extra careful to make sure that they turn up on time and undamaged
    The thing is, inter flora have that really ugly ribbon with interflora written all over it -_- do you think I can nicely ask them to not use it?

That paired with "Also, please can you make sure none of them are dead or damaged" might end up with the person telling me to **** off XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    The thing is, inter flora have that really ugly ribbon with interflora written all over it -_- do you think I can nicely ask them to not use it?

That paired with "Also, please can you make sure none of them are dead or damaged" might end up with the person telling me to **** off XD
    you can try, they might take it off

as for the latter, like i said i strongly believe you don't need to tell them that. they won't turn up dead or damaged, they have a reputation to keep to so of course they won't be careless enough to give you damaged flowers

ReputationRep:
    I've used both M&S and Interflora but prefer M&S.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.