Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best BB cream? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im looking for a high street bb cream to wear everyday so its not as heavy as foundation.I want low/medium coverage and good lasting power. Nothing too dry either.

Ive tried maybelline but I think I could do better. BB creams Ive heard about are the Garnier, body shop, or NYX. Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natashadesigner)
    BB creams Ive heard about are the Garnier, body shop, or NYX. Any recommendations?
    I would say Garnier BB cream. I've been using this product for a year now. My skin becomes so smooth and soft. Here are the other reasons to use Garnier BB cream:

• It doesn’t make your skin dry.
    • It provides a healthy glow.
    • 8 hours moisturization.
    • It doesn’t mate.
    • This cream is light and natural to the skin.

ReputationRep:
    No.7 do good ones I use their dry to very dry one.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with annabirks. The Garnier one really is wonderful, especially for oily to combination skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rez1998)
    I agree with annabirks. The Garnier one really is wonderful, especially for oily to combination skin.
    thank you i got it in super drug a few weeks ago! so far so good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabirks)
    I would say Garnier BB cream. I've been using this product for a year now. My skin becomes so smooth and soft. Here are the other reasons to use Garnier BB cream:

• It doesn’t make your skin dry.
    • It provides a healthy glow.
    • 8 hours moisturization.
    • It doesn’t mate.
    • This cream is light and natural to the skin.
    thank u ! how do u find the lasting power? not sure if i can trust it for a full day

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.