Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

NCS Graduate Helpers?

    • Thread Starter

    I did NCS this summer and on the programme they talked to us about the possibility of becoming a Graduate Helper on the programme for later years after you graduated from the programme. There were also some of these graduate helpers aged a year older than us on all weeks of the programme, so I reckoned it was something I would be able to do as well. I was planning on using it for my Gold DofE Residential requirement, but I can't find any information on it anywhere, there's nothing on the main website, the organisation I did it through (Reed in Partnership) or on the Opportunity Hub. I was wondering: has anyone done this and could give me some pointers on where to look, who to contact, if it's still available etc.? It would be a massive help!
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.