Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Studying for a certificate or diploma

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I just wanted to ask if you can study for a certificate or a diploma instead of a full degree at university? I haven't seen anything about this on uni's websites, so I just wondered.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.