Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

DMX is only 45 years old Watch

ReputationRep:
    Here im thinking he's older.

The drugs.

ReputationRep:
    Only? I thought that he was pretty young when I was listening to him growing up. Didn't even realise he was in his 40s now tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Here im thinking he's older.

The drugs.
    Only?.
    The guy is more than 20 years my age.

ReputationRep:
    Eminem's 43

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Only? I thought that he was pretty young when I was listening to him growing up. Didn't even realise he was in his 40s now tbh.
    Nah 40 does sound about right. I'm waiting for the day they announce his death than everyone calling him a legend. Have you seen his interviews he's gonna die I feel.
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Eminem's 43
    That's crazy all these rappers I was listening to growing up are getting there

ReputationRep:
    Nah 40 does sound about right. I'm waiting for the day they announce his death than everyone calling him a legend.

That's crazy all these rappers I was listening to growing up are getting there
    I want Em to make more songs, it really saddens me I only discovered his true art (old songs) just like in the beginning of this year :/ Although I know that they won't be as good as his old ones if he does make more songs.

ReputationRep:
    I want Em to make more songs, it really saddens me I only discovered his true art (old songs) just like in the beginning of this year :/ Although I know that they won't be as good as his old ones if he does make more songs.
    No he's too Hollywood now, what can he really write about now

ReputationRep:
    It seems that keeping up with his work is a lifelong bane of yours mate :rofl: Eminem is still an active musician. He's released several songs this year, including being featured in Skylar Grey's song Kill For You which was released mere weeks ago, and he's currently working on an album.

I agree with you there though, it won't ever get as good as his old work. I've been listening to his music since he first became famous and hit the charts with My Name Is, still remember using a WHSmith gift voucher my nan gave me for my birthday to buy the Slim Shady LP when it first came out :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It seems that keeping up with his work is a lifelong bane of yours mate :rofl: Eminem is still an active musician. He's released several songs this year, including being featured in Skylar Grey's song Kill For You which was released mere weeks ago, and he's currently working on an album.

I agree with you there though, it won't ever get as good as his old work. I've been listening to his music since he first became famous and hit the charts with My Name Is, still remember using a WHSmith gift voucher my nan gave me for my birthday to buy the Slim Shady LP when it first came out :lol:
    My name is I remember when all the boys walked around with orange hair because they wanted their hair blonde like eminems.

ReputationRep:
    My name is I remember when all the boys walked around with orange hair because they wanted their hair blonde like eminems.
    I did that :rofl: Though my auntie was a hair stylist and died my hair properly so I was actually blonde

ReputationRep:
    I did that :rofl: Though my auntie was a hair stylist and died my hair properly so I was actually blonde
    Post a picture please!!!

ReputationRep:
    No he's too Hollywood now, what can he really write about now
    He's still clever lmao, his puns and references make me laugh

Haha
    And yh I've heard that song and apparently he's working on a new album called "root" but it ain't confirmed :/

Damn, man ur an OG, I wish I was around or at least old enough to understand words at that time Yh his old stuff is unbeatable, his life is just inspirational aswell man....he's my inspiration :emo:

And that seems like a great memory indeed

ReputationRep:

Haha
    And yh I've heard that song and apparently he's working on a new album called "root" but it ain't confirmed :/

Damn, man ur an OG, I wish I was around or at least old enough to understand words at that time Yh his old stuff is unbeatable, his life is just inspirational aswell man....he's my inspiration :emo:

Which words did they use in the late 90s early 2000s don't u understand the language didn't change lol....what.

ReputationRep:
    Which words did they use in the late 90s early 2000s don't u understand the language didn't change lol....what.
    Well he hasn't used EVERYTHING he possibly could, has he? He can still rap....

ReputationRep:

Haha

If there's anything I've learned about Eminem over the years, it's that he often doesn't announce an album until it's almost finished. Probably counter-inspired by Dre forever saying he's got a new album in the works and has released 3 albums in the last 20+ years :rofl:

Yeah, tbh it's really good to see him so well and healthy, I sort of assumed he'd be dead by the time he was 40 with the amount of drugs he's done throughout his life.

ReputationRep:
    Post a picture please!!!
    I don't have any :lol: I think I kept it like that for like a month and my mum didn't want me to get into the habit of dying my hair, so I ended up getting a buzz cut when the roots came through too much.

ReputationRep:
    If there's anything I've learned about Eminem over the years, it's that he often doesn't announce an album until it's almost finished. Probably counter-inspired by Dre forever saying he's got a new album in the works and has released 3 albums in the last 20+ years :rofl:

Yeah, tbh it's really good to see him so well and healthy, I sort of assumed he'd be dead by the time he was 40 with the amount of drugs he's done throughout his life.
    Well, I hope that is the case this time aswell and Dre needs a doctor lol

Oh, yeah, he got off drugs in 2008, has been well since How old are you? btw Just curious

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? btw Just curious
    I'm 26

ReputationRep:
    I'm 26
    oh right that makes sense ur 10 yrs older than me Do u still listen to Eminem?

ReputationRep:
    oh right that makes sense ur 10 yrs older than me Do u still listen to Eminem?
    I listen to him a bit. Not a fan of his new music at all but every so-often I listen to his old stuff.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.