Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I just ironed 7 shirts AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a new job coming up, and it's good to look smart right? Plus i want to have some choice on the day, okay??

ReputationRep:
    Do you wear shirt stays? If so, which type, if not why not?

ReputationRep:
    What's your 4th least favourite type of cheese?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Do you wear shirt stays? If so, which type, if not why not?
    What does this even mean? edit i just googled it. we call them braces, and no i don't wear them. i do need to get another belt though.
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    What's your 4th least favourite type of cheese?
    i like stilon, i really like soft brie, i like camembert, i love red leciester, and i like cheddar. Sorry what was the question again??
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What's your opinion on the result of the Colombian referendum for a peace deal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What's your opinion on the result of the Colombian referendum for a peace deal?
    when i said ask me anything, i was implying anything to do with the activity i just completed... Or maybe you didn't get that??

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that globalisation has benefited or cost the UK economy? Who do you think has benefitted the most from free trade?

ReputationRep:
    How did I know this was going to be you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    I have a new job coming up, and it's good to look smart right? Plus i want to have some choice on the day, okay??
    I thought
    a) you had a wife
    b) you do not have a job so are these your wife's shirts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squish562)
    Do you think that globalisation has benefited or cost the UK economy? Who do you think has benefitted the most from free trade?
    benefited

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    How did I know this was going to be you?
    you must be psychic

(Original post by M14B)
    I thought
    a) you had a wife
    a i do have a wife, and b she doesn't like ironing, no these weren't her shirts they were mine.
    c my job starts the week after next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I thought
    a) you had a wife
    This one thinks only wives should iron shirts...

Not the shirt wearers or anything...

ReputationRep:
    What keeps you motivated to do the ironing when most of the population is sleeping?

P.S. you are my hero.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalp)
    What keeps you motivated to do the ironing when most of the population is sleeping?

P.S. you are my hero.
    Bless you seriously i did them like 2 or 3 hours ago, when most of the population was still awake.
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    This one thinks only wives should iron shirts...

Not the shirt wearers or anything...
    True, he is a bit mysognist huh? Mind you my wife normally does my clothes washing, if that's any help?

ReputationRep:
    Why is there such a poor inclination towards institutional arrangements and integration in many parts of the world?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Man I hate ironing. It took me 50 minutes the other week to iron 4 shirts and even then I did a crappy job of it. How long did it take you to iron 7? Do you have any words of wisdom to share about the best way to iron shirts?

Did you get the job or is this an interview?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    when i said ask me anything, i was implying anything to do with the activity i just completed... Or maybe you didn't get that??
    Then you should be asking "Ask me anything about the 7 shirts that I just ironed", since the point of an AMA is to ask you anything, about anything
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Then you should be asking "Ask me anything about the 7 shirts that I just ironed", since the point of an AMA is to ask you anything, about anything
    PRSOM :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Jon please teach me to be like you

ReputationRep:
    who would win a cage-fight between Beethoven, Mozart and Jarvis Cocker ?

:holmes: *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Man I hate ironing. It took me 50 minutes the other week to iron 4 shirts and even then I did a crappy job of it. How long did it take you to iron 7? Do you have any words of wisdom to share about the best way to iron shirts?

Did you get the job or is this an interview?
    A job which i think i did get, because i passed the initial interview. But i think the first few days will be on trial anyway, plus it's voluntary.

(Original post by the bear)
    who would win a cage-fight between Beethoven, Mozart and Jarvis Cocker ?

:holmes: *
    Now i think it would be close one, probably a toss up between beethoven and cocker, but i'd give the odds to cocker to be honest with you. It might help that he is the only one left alive?!?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.