Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mathematics Past Papers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,
    Just finished my first year of Ib and its a tough course. I know i know those of you who just finished will say there still more to come. I needed to practice a bit of my math so could any one tell me where i can get some past exam questions. Its important. PLEASE PLEASE.

Thanks
    ALi

ReputationRep:
    Have you asked your teachers? I'm sure they would be happy to supply you with past exam papers. Which course are you doing? I have about 10 paper 1 exams from the old methods syllabus, however, I do not have the mark schemes here, so I guess it doesn't help you all that much (but I guess I could scan some if you really think it's worth the job). If I were you, I would talk to my teacher(s) and try to get them to give me a few past exams, including mark schemes.

Reading the mark schemes after having practiced the exam will not only consolidate your understanding of the mathematics behind it, it will also greatly help you improving your ability to do an IB exam the correct way, there are many subtle tricks and twists to the exams one should know about. A single word might not appear to have an important meaning when first looking at it, however, when you look at how the exams are corrected, it can easily make you gain (or lose!) a few marks.

Also, I know that there are quite a few papers available as pdf files at various locations, you could try to find these as well.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the reply. Sorry guys i dint metion it before i am doing math higher level. i will be going back to school in a months time so i cant ask my teachers about it causei wont see them. could u tell me about the PDF locations.

thannks
    Ali

ReputationRep:
    hey, please if anyy one has math HL exma papers. Could i have them please.??????
    it would be nice of you please.

Thanks
    ALi

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.