The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Have you asked your teachers? I'm sure they would be happy to supply you with past exam papers. Which course are you doing? I have about 10 paper 1 exams from the old methods syllabus, however, I do not have the mark schemes here, so I guess it doesn't help you all that much (but I guess I could scan some if you really think it's worth the job). If I were you, I would talk to my teacher(s) and try to get them to give me a few past exams, including mark schemes.

Reading the mark schemes after having practiced the exam will not only consolidate your understanding of the mathematics behind it, it will also greatly help you improving your ability to do an IB exam the correct way, there are many subtle tricks and twists to the exams one should know about. A single word might not appear to have an important meaning when first looking at it, however, when you look at how the exams are corrected, it can easily make you gain (or lose!) a few marks.

Also, I know that there are quite a few papers available as pdf files at various locations, you could try to find these as well.
Reply 2
thanks for the reply. Sorry guys i dint metion it before i am doing math higher level. i will be going back to school in a months time so i cant ask my teachers about it causei wont see them. could u tell me about the PDF locations.

thannks
Ali
Reply 3
hey, please if anyy one has math HL exma papers. Could i have them please.??????
it would be nice of you please.

Thanks
ALi

Latest

Trending

Trending