Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Pharmacy funding

    • Thread Starter

    My daughter in starting 2017 hopefully to study pharmacy however it is a 4 year first degree , it is a masters degree mpharm. Will she get funding?
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.