Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room in university halls cardiff Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hey I have decided to move out of halls in Cardiff as it just isn't for me so am looking for someone to take over my room.
    The room is within the university accommodation at Talybont Court which is one of the most desirable halls.
    Please message me if interested
Would you shell out for travel insurance?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.