Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you like to see from History? Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Thank you to everyone who took part in History Week, there have been some amazing threads and posts! :gah:

Going on from this, we want to keep pushing History to be an even better section, but we need your help to do that!

So for those of you who use the section, what do/don't you like about it? And if you don't post here usually, what would make you more likely to?
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Some more debate threads like Sabertooth's "Who was responsible for the Cold War?" where some key points are provided for those who don't know as much about history too, so we can get a good debate going Also quizzes! A great way to test what you know and don't know (so what to work on), they're educating whilst being good fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Thank you to everyone who took part in History Week, there have been some amazing threads and posts! :gah:

Going on from this, we want to keep pushing History to be an even better section, but we need your help to do that!

So for those of you who use the section, what do/don't you like about it? And if you don't post here usually, what would make you more likely to?
    I didnt know there was a history week here

Can we do more History What if threads
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I think the quizzes have been really good. It's a quick way to get involved, and you learn something new each time
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I didnt know there was a history week here

Can we do more History What if threads
    Yes! Sadly have neglected my own one due to uni work, but definitely. :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)

Like discussions and debates about history in general. Most of all, the discussion about certain events in the past, to clear what has caused it or what was responsible for it. And debates which tends to subjunctive, the so called 'what if...'-talkings.*

What I don't like sometimes are participants in history threads who are giving answers by some words without any arguments or reasons. That is a pitty now and then. *

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.