What would you like to see from History? Watch

Airmed
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you to everyone who took part in History Week, there have been some amazing threads and posts! :gah:

Going on from this, we want to keep pushing History to be an even better section, but we need your help to do that!

So for those of you who use the section, what do/don't you like about it? And if you don't post here usually, what would make you more likely to?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Some more debate threads like Sabertooth's "Who was responsible for the Cold War?" where some key points are provided for those who don't know as much about history too, so we can get a good debate going Also quizzes! A great way to test what you know and don't know (so what to work on), they're educating whilst being good fun
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Airmed)
Thank you to everyone who took part in History Week, there have been some amazing threads and posts! :gah:

Going on from this, we want to keep pushing History to be an even better section, but we need your help to do that!

So for those of you who use the section, what do/don't you like about it? And if you don't post here usually, what would make you more likely to?
I didnt know there was a history week here

Can we do more History What if threads
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think the quizzes have been really good. It's a quick way to get involved, and you learn something new each time
Airmed
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
I didnt know there was a history week here

Can we do more History What if threads
Yes! Sadly have neglected my own one due to uni work, but definitely. :yep:
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Airmed)

Like discussions and debates about history in general. Most of all, the discussion about certain events in the past, to clear what has caused it or what was responsible for it. And debates which tends to subjunctive, the so called 'what if...'-talkings.*

What I don't like sometimes are participants in history threads who are giving answers by some words without any arguments or reasons. That is a pitty now and then. *
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads