Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

NTU accomodation swap

    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I have classes on the city campus so it would be better for me to live on the city centre. I'm looking for someone to either take over my contract or swap room/studio, it doesn't matter if you are on a private accommodation. If you want more details contact me 07756 984107
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.