Job interview at the disney store Watch

milliewells
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is in the right place.
Disney contacted me asking me to come to an interview to be a Cast Member which is basically my dream part-time job! Unfortunately, I cannot make the date as I am out of the country with college. Do you think that I will be able to rearrange this or do you think that they will say no because they do group interviews and probably have hundreds of applicants for the place?
I don't just want to say no in case the opportunity never arises again!!!!!!!! Please help!!
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by milliewells)
I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is in the right place.
Disney contacted me asking me to come to an interview to be a Cast Member which is basically my dream part-time job! Unfortunately, I cannot make the date as I am out of the country with college. Do you think that I will be able to rearrange this or do you think that they will say no because they do group interviews and probably have hundreds of applicants for the place?
I don't just want to say no in case the opportunity never arises again!!!!!!!! Please help!!
You'll probably have to ask if it can be rearranged. If they say no, there's not a lot you can do unfortunately. I'm going to imagine you can't just cancel this trip with college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (69)
19.66%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.03%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.32%

Watched Threads