ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You smoked that cigarette just now, didn't you :sly:

ReputationRep:
    Coolio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    No actually I smoked it when I was very drunk last night. And I had no urge to buy a pack this morning or even now because I don't even remember the feeling of the cigarette because I was drunk but I know I enjoyed it at the time :lol:

I'm happy because a lot of good things have happened today wELL not so much good things than realisations :party:

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    No actually I smoked it when I was very drunk last night. And I had no urge to buy a pack this morning or even now because I don't even remember the feeling of the cigarette because I was drunk but I know I enjoyed it at the time :lol:

I'm happy because a lot of good things have happened today wELL not so much good things than realisations :party:
    So, you were contemplating smoking because the alternative would be getting drunk... then you did both anyway :rofl: Nutter Good to hear of your enjoyable day though :top:

ReputationRep:
    which did you take tho?

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    :sexface:

Did you buy some food and realise you have something to eat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Did you buy some food and realise you have something to eat?
    I've actually ran out of food :sad: I'm hungry now that you reminded me... I'll have to go shopping with the £5 that I have left... Shouldnt have bought all those chocolate cakes on all those depressing nights :cry2:

Think I have some noodles in the cupboard though

I've actually ran out of food :sad: I'm hungry now that you reminded me... I'll have to go shopping with the £5 that I have left... Shouldnt have bought all those chocolate cakes on all those depressing nights :cry2:

Think I have some noodles in the cupboard though
    well its good you are happy anyway.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.