things that really p*** you off

ReputationRep:
    mine would probably be:

- slow wifi (that makes me so mad and it makes me want to throw my phone against the wall)

- people ignoring me like when they clearly read my messages and dont reply or simply dont open them even though theyre online

wby

ReputationRep:
    when people piss all over the ****ing seat - not only is that unbelieveably disgusting in itself, but now I can't take a **** as the seat might as well have just been destroyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyboo1234)
    Hello, sorry this isn't a question/answer as such, but I just wanted to notify you of this great chance to make money with unidays, I have reached my money limit so anyone who now signs up with my link below will receive a money bonus and to date I think there is £25 in pending, waiting to be claimed. Just sign up with and verify your school e-mail. Good luck, hope you make the most out of itSign up here - myunidays.com/r/C2T_xPcPxg4
    bro what you playing at

ReputationRep:
    Slow walkers. Especially at a train station when there's a train at the platform and the idiot in front is walking so casually as if he's the emperor of Mongolia and the train is gonna wait for him. Yeah and half the time that's why I miss my train!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    when people piss all over the ****ing seat - not only is that unbelieveably disgusting in itself, but now I can't take a **** as the seat might as well have just been destroyed.
    ew i never use public toilets :lol:

(Original post by UWS)
    Slow walkers. Especially at a train station when there's a train at the platform and the idiot in front is walking so casually as if he's the emperor of Mongolia and the train is gonna wait for him. Yeah and half the time that's why I miss my train!
    yh that gets me annoyed too made me so mad i make signs behind their head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyboo1234)
    Hello, sorry this isn't a question/answer as such, but I just wanted to notify you of this great chance to make money with unidays, I have reached my money limit so anyone who now signs up with my link below will receive a money bonus and to date I think there is £25 in pending, waiting to be claimed. Just sign up with and verify your school e-mail. Good luck, hope you make the most out of itSign up here - myunidays.com/r/C2T_xPcPxg4
    Haha I see what you did there

ReputationRep:
    Standing on random water on the floor. Always happens when I'm wearing socks.

when people tell me to stop stressing.

ReputationRep:
    when homeless people make up these ridiculous stories for why they need money, such as "I need it for a train ticket", "I'm a few short for pizza", "I need to make a pay phone call" - dude, you're clearly going to spend it on drugs. you spell like alcohol as well. also, what about these people in the streets who've been homeless for *years* playing guitar in front of closed shops at night - you're *kinda* not doing too well with this music stuff - just sell the guitar, and to the ones that have dogs with them - just eat the ****ing dog. it'll starve anyway at this pace. I mean, it's more strange that you're even still here after *years* of being homeless - you probably aren't even homeless - you probably just want the extra money at night or some ****

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Fat people blocking the exit

When people say that they will do something for you but they don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    When people say that they will do something for you but they don't.
    aw :console: i hate it when people say they will do something and you have to keep reminding them. if someone asks me i make sure i do it straight away

ReputationRep:
    A Levels: now I think about it a BTEC sounds swell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamzahPatel)
    Haha I see what you did there
    Actually it turns out the original post is in fact a legit scam because it's spammed on every thread

ReputationRep:
    When people say "omg I'm so OCD!" when they don't actually know anything about the illness. Ignorance about mental health conditions in general piss me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by mkap)
    aw :console: i hate it when people say they will do something and you have to keep reminding them. if someone asks me i make sure i do it straight away
    Hmm same.

ReputationRep:
    when people are like "OMG, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" and which they say they will tell you later but never actually tell you.

when people say something and you get confused at a small part of what they said which they reply back with "Never mind, just forget it" like how tf can you do that to me- it feels like a ****ing black hole literally.

when people have the same cusses like honey have you ever heard of originality????????????????????? ?????

ReputationRep:
    People taking offense on behalf of others. You just enjoy taking the moral high ground because it makes you feel like a good person, you don't actually give a s***. Same with those ****ers who do acts of "kindness" just to look like a nice person - if I do someone a favour or do something kind, I feel absolutely no need whatsoever to tell anyone else what I did, because me helping them has made me feel good that they're better off and that's all I need. Both types are nothing short of attention seekers. So, in short, I hate attention seekers.

ReputationRep:
    When someone comes into your room and leaves the door open when they leave like whyy???

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.