Turn on thread page Beta

THE Enlightenment Test: Are You a Sheep or Wolf? watch

ReputationRep:
    This test is a collection of philosophical ideals, such as pragmatic religions versus non-pragmatic religions; rationalism, logic, and the scientific method versus sentimentality and irrationality; political correctness versus taboo smashing political incorrectness, universal altruism versus particularist altruism; hedonism versus illogical self-suppression; absolute morality versus relative/subjective morality; futurism versus reverse-evolution; terrestrial xenophobia versus intergalactic exploration; cultural determinism versus biological determinism; traditional morality versus practical morality; emotional indulgence versus emotional restraint; directionless labor versus ideological labor. The test is at http://www.transtopia.org/quiz.html

My score was:

"MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master."

Regards.

ReputationRep:
    It has Queen on the page! How fantastic, I'm going to try the quiz and post the result...just had to Queen a bit first.

ReputationRep:
    my score:

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 01 (0-4): average. More than a few candles short of Enlightenment. The sheepish, conformist, intellectually lazy masses reign supreme here. Hell's overcrowded livingroom.

what a load of shite.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I didnt even read all the passages and couldnt understand some of the words, and they recognised that, this is what I got.

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

I can't make up my mind.

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 01 (0-4): average. More than a few candles short of Enlightenment. The sheepish, conformist, intellectually lazy masses reign supreme here. Hell's overcrowded livingroom.

What a load of crap. Is that some sort of crazy cult disguising itself as a test? Pile of poo if you ask me, wish I hadn't wasted my time... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)

I can't make up my mind.

eh we got the same, cool!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    eh we got the same, cool!!
    Just don't ask me to do a 'How Much Do You Like Westlife?' test...we'd differ so much on that!

ReputationRep:

What a waste of time...
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by kikzen)

what a load of shite.
    Hmm - a test for wolves/sheep or a test for whether you're one of THEIR sheep?

Reads like something written by a satanist (http://www.churchofsatan.com )

ReputationRep:

Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of different results for this test, which didn't smack of bias in the slightest by the way :rolleyes:
    I agree with Kikzen's comment.

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.

beat tht suckers

ReputationRep:
    doing this test reminded me a lot about the divine comedy , havent read it in ages ... im sure some of the passages were picked up from those books

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 04 (0-4): the pinnacle. Transtopian, or pretty close to it. Progressive and hardcore with very few taboos. Looks like we have a WINNER here (either that or a major CHEAT)!

Yeahhh. I changed my mind.

ReputationRep:
    some of those passages were funny though ... especially since i heard em all in a Yoda voice .... i think ive had too much of diet coke and late late nite star wars reruns

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 04 (0-4): the pinnacle. Transtopian, or pretty close to it. Progressive and hardcore with very few taboos. Looks like we have a WINNER here (either that or a major CHEAT)!

Yeahhh. I changed my mind.
    :eek: *Is afraid*

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.
    My comment: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    My comment: :mad:
    not all can be close to yoda like pikaboo is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    :eek: *Is afraid*
    *runs around screaming* WHO WANTS TO BE EATEN?!!!
    Mmmmm consensual cannibalism.
    See, I have no taboos.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.