Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got the same as you Isaac - 3 - boardering on enlightenment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    I got the same as you Isaac - 3 - boardering on enlightenment.
    Cool, that makes you a stud, like me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isaac Newton)
    Phwoar, enlightened males, mmm.

ReputationRep:
    That it does.

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.

The way the questions were phrased made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Phwoar, enlightened males, mmm.
    Indeed. Mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.

The way the questions were phrased made me laugh!
    Yeh the problem was that they gave good arguements for everything (and only one sided) so it was hard to disagree with them.

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

I have just watsed my time!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Indeed. Mmmmmm
    I want one. Reminds me of Mr White...he will show me the way

ReputationRep:
    The quizz is kind of stupid anyway. But I was looking at the other parts of the Transtopia site and it was overall pretty cool with all the technology, science, philosophy, and Gothic stuff. I just added the site to my signature, at least for the time being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Yeh the problem was that they gave good arguements for everything (and only one sided) so it was hard to disagree with them.
    Definitely. They are so biased its untrue! And you basically got insulted for disagreeing with them.

ReputationRep:
    Me too. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Who is Mr. White?

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

LOL.... need to make up my 'frickin mind'.....

ReputationRep:
    Who is Mr. White?
    He's a legend around here.

http://gosh.ex.ac.uk/~osw201/ukl/alt...altfaq_credits

Check out the History of UKL

ReputationRep:
    Calm down pikaboo - not everyone can have one of us enlightened males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Calm down pikaboo - not everyone can have one of us enlightened males.
    *trashes thread* Clearly they're an endangered species :eek: is there a buy one get one free offer today?

ReputationRep:
    i just did it - eerr guess what - im not enlightened! but i did it again with all 'Y' and i got a 04! Biased or what!! lol

ReputationRep:
    *trashes thread* Clearly they're an endangered species :eek: is there a buy one get one free offer today?
    I'm afraid not pikaboo

ReputationRep:
    i don't like that quiz (partly because it said i was a sheep) however i personally don't care if i don't believe in creating superintelligent beings and don't think we should have everything done by machines that does not mean i'm not enlightened it just means i don't support those psycho's who want a world ruled by robots (and i know that last bit is not enlightened however i don't care)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.