Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What do you think?

So I was doing a bit of browsing on Facebook, as you harmlessly do and came across something pretty interesting.

My boyfriend is friends with someone he kissed last year at a ball. I know you might not think it's that big of a thing, but I'm just wondering why he is still friends with her. He's also friends with a couple of her friends too.

I only found out they'd kissed a couple of months ago when we'd been talking, and that was also the time when I found out that I wasn't his first kiss. I know, another not so big thing, but it's the fact he lied about it. We were once out in town together and saw a couple of her friends, this is when I had no clue, and now looking back on it, it makes me feel rather stupid.

My boyfriend is an amazing guy and before he went off to university he told me he'd never cheat. We've been together for a while now and he always likes to talk about moving in together and getting married, so maybe it is just a small thing that he doesn't think is a big deal?

ReputationRep:
    your over reacting, hes just friends with her. it will probably cause drama if he deletes her as itll show he has feelings for her or something and did it out of spite.

(Original post by mkap)
    your over reacting, hes just friends with her. it will probably cause drama if he deletes her as itll show he has feelings for her or something and did it out of spite.
    Well he just went off to university quite far away, so I find it a bit awkward still being with her in the sixth form.

I may be overreacting yes, but when he used to be at the sixth form, they never ever spoke, so I maybe I'm just missing something here.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.