Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Imperial College London Mathematics

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm wanting to apply to imperial for maths and then do an extra year for the masters after if all goes well. But I'm confused whether to apply to G100 or G103 the first being a 3 year but the second a 4 year course. However, I don't know the differences between them and whether G103 is for grads only cos I've just finished L6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11234)
    Hi I'm wanting to apply to imperial for maths and then do an extra year for the masters after if all goes well. But I'm confused whether to apply to G100 or G103 the first being a 3 year but the second a 4 year course. However, I don't know the differences between them and whether G103 is for grads only cos I've just finished L6.
    Hi 11234,
    i have to say that i am incredibly perplexed by your question. Given a brief perusal of your other thread i see that you are also applying to trinity. From my experience this is incredibly counter-intuitive. It is a well fact that you should not waste your applications on courses of such a similar caliber. i hope this helps you Hun, XXX

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.