Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Eveeening all.

Just came onlien to ask if anybody has any A2 Computing CPT4 notes flying about that they could send me or give me a link to?

I remember there were some CPT1 and CPT3 notes flying around over the exam period and was just wondering if anybody has any free.

And as I'm at home ill (oh the hot sun!) I thought now was a better time than any to ask around.

Ta,

Jims

(Original post by dustyjim)
    Eveeening all.

Just came onlien to ask if anybody has any A2 Computing CPT4 notes flying about that they could send me or give me a link to?

I remember there were some CPT1 and CPT3 notes flying around over the exam period and was just wondering if anybody has any free.

And as I'm at home ill (oh the hot sun!) I thought now was a better time than any to ask around.

Ta,

Jims
    omg what the hell? your exams are not till ages, stop asking such stupid questions

im going out tonight, and you should be going out too!

Mod Expression - Strong Language Violation - Post Amended to Remove Profanity.

ReputationRep:
    i'm ill darling! i've been all week in newquay going out

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.