Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

University of Stirling or university of Aberdeen??

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, so it's that time of the year when I need to start a personal statement and apply for unies :/ I'm applying to both Stirling and Aberdeen uni but I don't know which one to go to if I get accepted to both ? I want to do business management ,international business or business with psychology ?

ReputationRep:
    Have you looked at the breakdown of the course for both, and the individual topics? Because I know for the course I wanted to do Aberdeen was a 5 year course yet elsewhere was only four because of they way they organise it!

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't really mind the length of the course to be honest , i currently live in Aberdeen but I kinda want to get away , though I don't want to go to a uni which is ranked below either RGU or uni of Aberdeen , Stirling is below it but I still think it's a good uni and they don't need high entry requirements , but I find it so hard to decide 😩
    (Original post by caitlynm)
    Have you looked at the breakdown of the course for both, and the individual topics? Because I know for the course I wanted to do Aberdeen was a 5 year course yet elsewhere was only four because of they way they organise it!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.