Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone,
    I'd like to know if it is possible for medical students from Bosnia and Herzegovina to continue and finish their studies in Great Britain or they need to start over?


    I'd say you'd more than likely need to start over? But it probably depends how far into your degree you are and whether universities here recognize your degree. So maybe contact individual universities that you want to study at to find out?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 4, 2016

University open days

  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.