Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

I haven't received my PG loan

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied and I got accepted for the postgraduate loan, and it says on SFE that the payments are scheduled. However, it also says that the first payment is expected on 30/09/2016, but I haven't received anything. I am supposed to pay my university this week, but I got no news from the PG loan.

Have you guys receive the money yet? Is anyone else in this situation?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Mine was scheduled for today and I haven't receive anything yet!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was scheduled for the 19th. I got a text on 20th saying it would take 3 more days to clear in my bank, and I got it two days later. I would give SFE a call if you haven't heard from them.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the answers, guys, I just received mine today so I guess delays are expected.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was also scheduled for 30/9 and still haven't received anything. I'm starting to panic now.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was scheduled for 03/10 I received it 08/10. It's to do with when your uni fully registers you as a student. call up SFE.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.