The Student Room Group

I want to Date an Investment Banker!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol, is this in London?

There were rumors of one of the consultants at a big hospital I did experience at seeing women in a nearby hotel.. :ninja:

in and around that area
Original post by Anonymous
I'm starting graduate medicine in London next year so it's not about the money. Before that I am also living in London. I don't want a male doctor on my course. I want to date a banker they're hot :sexface:

you're saying that a certain field of employment has hot people? how why would hot people be drawn to a certain employment field? that's like me saying "I want to date a sociologist, they're cute" - how can I possibly say that when sociology has nothing to do with looks? you might also say "investment bankers are hot because they have a lot of money" but you *just* said that it's *not* about money!
Don't date someone who dedicates their life working 14+ hours a day for the pursuit of money and who's job will be replaced by computers in like a few years. Date a doctor who actually saves lives.

And I'm an aspiring engineer so I'm not biased.
Clearly you're a disgusting gold digger, so go live with the queen bees in hobbiton you hogwarts jedi abomination
Ok.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending