Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Been drunk for 2 weeks 24/7 but I drank once

ReputationRep:
    Hey all I have been zoned out for 2 weeks now all day everyday, its getting to the point where I don't even want to go to school because nothing makes sense anymore.

It was my cousins 21st I didn't even drink that much but ever since that day I haven't been able to come back to reality. Im a shy person by nature but now I dont think I just do.
    I have ZERO emotions too

When someone explains sonething to me i cant concert longer than a few seconds. I feel like im in a dream
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go to your GP. That's not a normal reaction to alcohol intake.

ReputationRep:
    dont sound drunk to me, but confused at life. dw me too

ReputationRep:
    My only question is....what type of Russian super-alcohol did you drink!?

ReputationRep:
    Lightweight :P

Are you sure its just you and not the alcohol?

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol exits your system within 24 hours so idk what you have going on there m8

ReputationRep:
    You're probably, as others have said using alcohol to explain more deep rooted problems. I would stop drinking and seek out advice from a councilor.

(Original post by retro_turtles)

Are you sure that what you are saying isn't just a flippant off the cuff comment. Incidentally if you can drink vast amounts of alcohol and not be sick into a bucket at the end of the day, you are probably an alcoholic. I'm not sure why the idea that lightweight is a bad thing... even if you are part of the rugby team at University.

ReputationRep:
    Try drinking again and see if it helps. This is probably how alcoholism starts, but who cares about that old s***.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    Hey all I have been zoned out for 2 weeks now all day everyday, its getting to the point where I don't even want to go to school because nothing makes sense anymore.

It was my cousins 21st I didn't even drink that much but ever since that day I haven't been able to come back to reality. Im a shy person by nature but now I dont think I just do.
    I have ZERO emotions too
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ever watched Supernatural? Looks like you have no soul anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Results)
    My only question is....what type of Russian super-alcohol did you drink!?
    I drank around 6 cans of beer. 2 cans of cider and one glass of cocktail. It might seem like alot but during freshers I had worse thsn this and I was able to snao back into reality within a week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Try drinking again and see if it helps. This is probably how alcoholism starts, but who cares about that old s***.
    Im gonnq stay away from alcohol for awhile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)

(Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Alcohol exits your system within 24 hours so idk what you have going on there m8
    Maybe my brain has been severely affected.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    Go to your GP. That's not a normal reaction to alcohol intake.
    I don't have medical aid. So I will have to go to the community hospital. . . No one wil take me seriously there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    Im gonnq stay away from alcohol for awhile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wise move.

I think anyone who is a medical profesional will take you seriously. I think it's a good idea to find out what they have to say.

You're not NHS I presume so you must be an American. I still think sorting this out is better than wondering about your problem without medical help.

Good luck.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.