Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TK Awards watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Have i seen it? lol

I have all three of them on video, (well, the second one is chewed up so only the first and third for now), and i've seen each one at least 5 times or so, never all in a row though - that would take forever and get boring, i might go and watch the third one again soon as the last one i saw was the first.
    I'm getting the extended version of RotK and I'm going t ospend a whole weekend watching all three (man i have no life).

(Original post by Dude)
    I'm getting the extended version of RotK and I'm going t ospend a whole weekend watching all three (man i have no life).
    lol, well if everybody else is foing it i will as well, though i'd need to buy a new TT first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    As soon as it comes out, I want that extended edition. I think I shall need a day for that one alone, what with 3 different commentaries and all the extras.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    As soon as it comes out, I want that extended edition. I think I shall need a day for that one alone, what with 3 different commentaries and all the extras.
    Same here. I can't wait for it cos i want to see what Christopher Lee's scenes are like. It was so unfair to cut him out of the final version.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Same here. I can't wait for it cos i want to see what Christopher Lee's scenes are like. It was so unfair to cut him out of the final version.
    Well such is life.

you know, we have just hijacked this thread and there is a LOTR thread floating around in the entertainment section.

ReputationRep:
    Well such is life.

you know, we have just hijacked this thread and there is a LOTR thread floating around in the entertainment section.
    Well that happens as well. Remember that CloudStrifes Paired Up threadgot turned into a pokemon disscussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Well that happens as well. Remember that CloudStrifes Paired Up threadgot turned into a pokemon disscussion.
    Well, there is a perfectly good thread in the entertainment section, and since TK is leaving, we have to be nice to her.

ReputationRep:
    And since TK is leaving.
    We can still make 300 people!! Don't you worry.

Katie can we lower it to 100 people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    you don't HAVE to be nice to me at all.
    So what, we want to be nice to TK.

ReputationRep:
    btw TK, hope u liked my BIG purple Thank you on pg 10 of this thread!...

ReputationRep:
    So what, we want to be nice to TK.
    True. Makes you wonder how many Goodbye TK threads there will be on Thursday. We should proplery ask the mods now to make a sticky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    We still stayed on the subject of matchmaking...only it was like Pokemon matching, if I can remember right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    True. Makes you wonder how many Goodbye TK threads there will be on Thursday. We should proplery ask the mods now to make a sticky.
    Most definitely. I think TK leaving should bring about the end of a UKL age, as the pink queen is going off into the east, to valinor to dwell there with the nolder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol, well if everybody else is foing it i will as well, though i'd need to buy a new TT first.
    Why? Did you eat the first one?

I actually watched all three at the cinema one after the other, I think I fell asleep as I can't even remember what happened at all, just random bits with hobbits and my precioussssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yes - it was lovely
    u r cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Why? Did you eat the first one?

I actually watched all three at the cinema one after the other, I think I fell asleep as I can't even remember what happened at all, just random bits with hobbits and my precioussssss
    I see the power of UKL proved to strong for you my lady.

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely. I think TK leaving should bring about the end of a UKL age, as the pink queen is going off into the east, to valinor to dwell there with the nolder.
    And to spread her talents over there. I truely think that she is like this in real life as most of us seem to create a character for us to be over the Internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    And to spread her talents over there. I truely think that she is like this in real life as most of us seem to create a character for us to be over the Internet.
    I create no character sir, I am truely what you see in real life, except I talk rather than type and I am not a pair of blinking eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I create no character sir, I am truely what you see in real life, except I talk rather than type and I am not a pair of blinking eyes.
    I believe you mate. I just remember this n00b that accused me of being a nerd because i had the Bond avatar to cover up my nerdness. The only reason i still have the Bond avatar is cos i can't be bothered changing it. It's become my symbol nearly cos no-one else seems to use it. Like Xenon had the batman symbol for ages (also because of that, she was conisdered to be a boy alot. lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I believe you mate. I just remember this n00b that accused me of being a nerd because i had the Bond avatar to cover up my nerdness. The only reason i still have the Bond avatar is cos i can't be bothered changing it. It's become my symbol nearly cos no-one else seems to use it. Like Xenon had the batman symbol for ages (also because of that, she was conisdered to be a boy alot. lol).
    Well, I was mistaken for a girl as well, it is a common mistake, one that matters not.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.