Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    aww. that's really sweet, but i'm still leaving, sorry
    We shall be sad to see you go, it truely shall be the end of an age.

ReputationRep:
    aww. that's really sweet, but i'm still leaving, sorry
    What if we were to get the 300 people. Would you stay :confused:

ReputationRep:
    no
    What about 500?

ReputationRep:
    no, i'm leaving.
    Hmm. What about 1000? That's a lot of people wanting you to stay.

ReputationRep:
    no, i'm leaving.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    After going through 13 pages of this crap while trying not to gouge my eyes out and drink bleachi have come to the conclusion that you are all *******s...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    After going through 13 pages of this crap while trying not to gouge my eyes out and drink bleachi have come to the conclusion that you are all *******s...
    hmmm, and how have you concluded that, because we are sad to see a senior member leave?

(Original post by Nik P)
    Oh goodie, I feel a flame war coming...

ReputationRep:
    It is just the utter pointlessness of this thread and many of the topics here... are you all clinically retarded?... no seriously, i'm not kidding. Join a help group ffs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    It is just the utter pointlessness of this thread and many of the topics here... are you all clinically retarded?... no seriously, i'm not kidding. Join a help group ffs!
    You're one of them now. Or one of us. Whatever.

ReputationRep:
    aww - you'll survive, anyway - I told you - i'll be on on the 19th or soon after to tell you my results
    Can you think of an award that I can have please because nobody ever recognises me ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Well, you should fit right in then.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.