Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Oh that u r my dear... I can't think of any one as kind as u on ukl!..(don't forget the LOVELY compliments u gave me yesterday...)....and also the 'coolest' thread, sooo many ppl had u on ur list...
    So, my knight in shining armour...u are loved by all due to ur unlimited kindness!!!!
    Well, I just don't, as a rule, like being horrible to people, it makes me feel bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Well I'd say your popular.
    Maybe I am, i really hadn't noticed.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Tinykates]
    Nicest Member: Kriztinae/Rose In Bloom/Shiny/Zazy
    [QUOTE]

THANK YOU TK!!!

Going to miss u...plzzzzzz don't go!!!!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I just don't, as a rule, like being horrible to people, it makes me feel bad.
    I guess we are very similar in that sense then...
    I'd hate anyone to be horrible to me so I don't like being horrible to any1 as well...what u give is what u get.....

lol, you get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    No, I don't either.
    LMAO!¬

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I am, i really hadn't noticed.
    People are usually more popular than they relise. I was supposely the most popular guy in my year and i havn't a clue why. I think it was because i was the only one that ammited that I fancyed the fittest girl in the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    People are usually more popular than they relise. I was supposely the most popular guy in my year and i havn't a clue why. I think it was because i was the only one that ammited that I fancyed the fittest girl in the year.
    Well, I doubt many would shed a tear if I were to leave, not that it will happen of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I went out with the fittest girl in school in second year. It haunted me for the rest of my high school years...
    Doesn't necessarily make you popular :rolleyes:

(Original post by Dude)
    That made you the most popular person in the year? My God, what the hell was everybody else like? People always admit they fancy fit people. :confused:

Well, I doubt many would shed a tear if I were to leave, not that it will happen of course.
    I wouldn't cry no, but you are a good member and i'd miss you.

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    I went out with the fittest girl in school in second year. It haunted me for the rest of my high school years...
    Was she a slutty *****, as is the stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Maybe it was TK. Maybe that explains all this tension between them.

ReputationRep:
    I might take a week off and just catch up on my reading.

ReputationRep:

Yes, she probably was a slutty *****. She went up to this guy from a strict Catholic family and said she'd only go out with him if he'd accept to shag her... definitely a ***** :rolleyes:

I might take a week off and just catch up on my reading.
    Awwww don't do that, we need you here, what with the evil one leaving and all.

(Original post by Pzyko)
    Calling her a slutty ***** is crossing the line, no wonder you have red gems. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    No, she was older than me. She's now married to some weirdo and probably pregnant too.

Yes, she probably was a slutty *****. She went up to this guy from a strict Catholic family and said she'd only go out with him if he'd accept to shag her... definitely a ***** :rolleyes:
    LOL! Oh that's classic, it's so sad that people are actually like that, stupid whore. :rolleyes:

No, she was older than me. She's now married to some weirdo and probably pregnant too.
    With some lovely pet crabs.

ReputationRep:
    Calling her a slutty ***** is crossing the line, no wonder you have red gems. :eek:
    I didn't, but whatever.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.