Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Urgent help needed:

    • Thread Starter


    I am a Dutch student about to start uni here in england. Due to recent changes, even though i have lived here for 3 years, i cannot apply for a maintenance loan.
    Are there any other people in the same position?
    Are there any other options available to me for help maintaining myself? Does the EU or even the Netherlands have loans for these types of situations?
    I have tried searching myself but i could really use some advice.

Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.