Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

I am a UK student and I want to know about Universities in the USA

    • Thread Starter

    Say I wanted to get into Harvard, what would I do? What is the application process like e.g. In the UK of course, You need to do A levels and a personal statement then apply to UCAS and so you get 5 choices of different universities that will either Reject you or accept you dependent on your A levels.
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.