A confusing situation

    • Thread Starter

    So basically I applied for student finance from Student Finance England, and I got it, because I lived in England at the time. I got the maximum amoumt because my taxable income was literally zero. But then I very recently moved to Wales to live with my grandad - and he's not financially supportimg me, I just sort of stay there, so my taxable income would still be zero. I know that I apply for student finance from SFW as opposed to SFE for 2017/18, because I live in Wales now, but obviously there's no one to support my application because, financially, I'm all alone...some help would be very welcome. And would I have to contact SFE to explain why I've only taken out one year of the loan?
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.