Girls do you mind if a guy has an ass fetish?

Announcements

I mean, not penetration (vaginal is far better anyway) but kissing, licking, touching it, etc. Appreciating ur... assets more than most guys would (actually, I don't know if other guys like a girl's behind so much but I love it).

Different girls get turned on by different things so find one who is into this and you're fine haha

Lots of girls arent into anal tho

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure 90% of guys have an "ass fetish" then

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Different girls get turned on by different things so find one who is into this and you're fine haha

Lots of girls arent into anal tho
    I'm not either, vaginal feels 10 times better. But I like to do other things.

(Original post by AlexFam)
    I'm pretty sure 90% of guys have an "ass fetish" then
    I'm pretty sure many guys wouldn't put their tongue in there. I would and I have and I will again.

I'm not either, vaginal feels 10 times better. But I like to do other things.

I'm pretty sure many guys wouldn't put their tongue in there. I would and I have and I will again.
    I am a girl and I would die if someone tried going anywhere near my ass. Do all your licking and whatever you want in the V! Anything near or around or in my ass is a DEFINITE NO!

I am a girl and I would die if someone tried going anywhere near my ass. Do all your licking and whatever you want in the V! Anything near or around or in my ass is a DEFINITE NO!
    Wow ok, it's not like I rape girls. If she doesn't like it, I will stop. It's just something I really enjoy (and some girls LOVE it too).

ReputationRep:
    It's preferable.

ReputationRep:
    idk I might just be biased

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    It's preferable.
    Inbox full in 3...2...1...

J/k but thanks it makes me feel less of a weirdo.

(Original post by AlexFam)
    idk I might just be biased
    Well... dat ass is difficult to resist so I don't blame you.

ReputationRep:
    Sex before marriage is immoral, shame on all of you.

Wow ok, it's not like I rape girls. If she doesn't like it, I will stop. It's just something I really enjoy (and some girls LOVE it too).
    Well if you find one that loves it, then by all means indulge.

ReputationRep:
    I've had weirder requests.

(Original post by natalie427)
    Well...that's...comforting?

ReputationRep:
    Well...that's...comforting?
    I'm basically saying ass fetishes are common, IMO and there are much stranger fetishes out there.

ReputationRep:
    How prude.

Well if you find one that loves it, then by all means indulge.
    Some don't know they like it 'cos they never tried. So I try to bring them to the dark side (literally).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalie427)
    Now we're curious.

Both the what but also the how (they came up).

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind it I guess

ReputationRep:
    I mean, not penetration (vaginal is far better anyway) but kissing, licking, touching it, etc. Appreciating ur... assets more than most guys would (actually, I don't know if other guys like a girl's behind so much but I love it).
    I'm a 16 year old boy and I have a boyfriend that loves to eat my ass

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 22, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.