only if u live within 20 minutes from kings cross lol

Live 25 minutes away lol
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Cyclosporin
Live 25 minutes away lol

then yh it is but it would be quite tiring considering it's about a 50 minute train to canterbury and then a bus ride
yo any other politics ba here?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nicolai123
yo any other politics ba here?

Right here :smile:, have you got an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by danielnoruwa
Right here :smile:, have you got an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah comrade, abb
Original post by nicolai123
yeah comrade, abb

Congrats, abb tho... Are you doing the French bi-diplome?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my offer 🎉🎉🎉
Law and sociology AAB or BBB if I firm it
Applied exactly one week ago
So so so HAPPY
Omg :u::h:
Original post by danielnoruwa
Congrats, abb tho... Are you doing the French bi-diplome?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah, doing a levels
Reply 108
BBB for physics like a few hours after I applied, insurance is set :biggrin:
Original post by Daisymaay
Hello, I'm applying for Psychology in Canterbury! X

Me too!
I got an offer from Kent, but an unconditional offer from Greenwich but I don't really want to go there /: I looked at Canterbury Christ church and really liked it but I'm worried then because it isn't rated as high it will look bad when I go for jobs? What's your thoughts?
Original post by kylslntr
Got my offer 🎉🎉🎉
Law and sociology AAB or BBB if I firm it
Applied exactly one week ago
So so so HAPPY
Omg :u::h:

How do you know? Do they put it on the terms of the offer? I got an offer and it said AAB and I don't think I'll get it:frown:
Original post by Cass1999
How do you know? Do they put it on the terms of the offer? I got an offer and it said AAB and I don't think I'll get it:frown:

Yeah on track it says all the information including about the lower offer if I firm. If you don't like me asking whatsibject did you apply for and what are your predicted
Original post by kylslntr
Yeah on track it says all the information including about the lower offer if I firm. If you don't like me asking whatsibject did you apply for and what are your predicted

Ah dam I was hoping it would be lower! I applied for psychology and predicted AAB
Reply 114
Does Kent make their offer lower if you have them in your Firms ????????
Original post by AA923
Does Kent make their offer lower if you have them in your Firms ????????

They didn't for me, think it depends how competitive your course is
I applied for physics with a foundation year and i have my offer but was worried about the cost. How does the cost of Kent compare to the rest of the uk? (excluding London because obviously London is much more expensive then anywhere else).
Thank-you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Astro-Smarties
I applied for physics with a foundation year and i have my offer but was worried about the cost. How does the cost of Kent compare to the rest of the uk? (excluding London because obviously London is much more expensive then anywhere else).
Thank-you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends what you are asking? Please be more specific as I don't understand what you mean. (Varieties of factors such as food, housing, transport) -- transport is actually cheaper in London than in Kent so it's not all what it seems...
Original post by BigMan Ting
Depends what you are asking? Please be more specific as I don't understand what you mean. (Varieties of factors such as food, housing, transport) -- transport is actually cheaper in London than in Kent so it's not all what it seems...

I just meant in general, like general living costs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
Their accommodation is slightly more expensive than some other universities that I have been to (Bournemouth, Nottingham Trent) and not as high a standard, however as far as I have been told, the buses are good price, and food etc is as cheap/expensive as you make it. Those living prices are for halls in year one, should be cheaper in a house after that if you do it early enough- some of my friends at uni are looking already for year 2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending