Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    I know. It's not really important whether you like me or not though. Plenty of people here dislike me, and lots of girls like me, so I don;t think it's because i'm 'fit'.
    It's because you're crazy then . That's what I meant the first time. Sometimes my thoughts don't transfer to my finger properly. Sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I don't really want to hear about her sex life, thank you.
    Mmm, misinterpretation ... what a lovely word.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really want to hear about her sex life, thank you.
    That wasn't really necessary, in fact, it's quite a mean thing to say.

That wasn't really necessary, in fact, it's quite a mean thing to say.
    lol sorry, what's your msn address btw?

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry, what's your msn address btw?
    not giving it out on here anymore. goodnight.

not giving it out on here anymore. goodnight.
    Awwww come on, i'm online for once in my life, edit it away as soon as it see it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    A thread to describe everything we like about TK...
    Go ahead....
    She is as sweet as sugar! Or even better that sugar substitute thingy that is meant to be 500 times sweeter!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    She is as sweet as sugar. Or even better that sugar substitute thingy that is meant to be 500 times sweeter.
    Arsenic.

ReputationRep:
    To be blunt and honest, i think the forum will forget about TK, after a week she left.........

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    It's because she's fit.
    Yeah but my gosh, don't she know it.

I'd prefer not to write what I think, so I won't. It could turn out very offensive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)

I'd prefer not to write what I think, so I won't. It could turn out very offensive...
    You got an award for nastiest member... might as well live up to the reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    To be blunt and honest, i think the forum will forget about TK, after a week she left.........

:rolleyes:
    To be honest I don't think so. We'll have lots of members wondering where she is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    You got an award for nastiest member... might as well live up to the reputation.
    haha but as it's an award coming from the person I'd vote the most evil here, I don't think that award counts too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    To be honest I don't think so. We'll have lots of members wondering where she is!
    You're right. Who are they going to fantasize about when she's gone?

ReputationRep:
    haha but as it's an award coming from the person I'd vote the most evil here, I don't think that award counts too much.
    how can you vote me most evil (not that i care). name one evil thing that i've done - bet you can't.

anyway, my reasons for giving you that award were because of the snide, unecessary comments you constantly make about me in your posts.

ReputationRep:

you're always offensive, so no matter.

ReputationRep:
    No you're not nasty, you're just irksome and have an inferiority complex

how can you vote me most evil (not that i care). name one evil thing that i've done - bet you can't.

anyway, my reasons for giving you that award were because of the snide, unecessary comments you constantly make about me in your posts.
    You hacked off Markys arms, sewed his mouth shut to hide his wails and left him to die on a web site, until i found him and brought him back to life. That was pretty evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    No you're not nasty, you're just irksome and have an inferiority complex
    right...

ReputationRep:

I just sense the evilness about you.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.