This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
You hacked off Markys arms, sewed his mouth shut to hide his wails and left him to die on a web site, until i found him and brought him back to life. That was pretty evil.
sorry
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
I just sense the evilness about you.
:rolleyes: right...
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
sorry
It's alright, but he's rather scared of you now, look at him - he's shaking with fright because he can sense your presence.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
right...
Bless you, that’s sweet – quiet acceptance of your condition. Well done
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's alright, but he's rather scared of you now, look at him - he's shaking with fright because he can sense your presence.
he looks quite happy to me
anyway - what makes you think you're such a great owner? I see you have not unsewn his mouth or given him new arms!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I just sense the evilness about you.
I don't see how you can call TK evil. There are alot more members on here more evil than her.
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
he looks quite happy to me
anyway - what makes you think you're such a great owner? I see you have not unsewn his mouth or given him new arms!
He isn't happy, he just has trouble changing his expression after you mutated it so badly.

Monkey arms don't grow on trees you know! How am i meant to give him arms? Oh and i'm crap at sewing, so his mouth will have to remain shut, but i am a good owner, i just feed him through his ears, he likes it really. He has also founds true love under my ownership.
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Bless you, that’s sweet – quiet acceptance of your condition. Well done
You take things a bit too seriously... :rolleyes:
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
You take things a bit too seriously... :rolleyes:
You have a nice list in your sig, how could you?! :eek:
Rose in Bloom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He isn't happy, he just has trouble changing his expression after you mutated it so badly.

Monkey arms don't grow on trees you know! How am i meant to give him arms? Oh and i'm crap at sewing, so his mouth will have to remain shut, but i am a good owner, i just feed him through his ears, he likes it really. He has also founds true love under my ownership.
I have been reading the exchange between u and tk abt Marky and I must say it cracked me up big time!!!!!..lolz...
Also, I just realised that Marky doesn't have arms and his mouth is shut!!!...(yeah I am slow! or rather, I very unobservant!...)
Ahh...cute conv..keep it going both of u!
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
I have been reading the exchange between u and tk abt Marky and I must say it cracked me up big time!!!!!..lolz...
Also, I just realised that Marky doesn't have arms and his mouth is shut!!!...(yeah I am slow! or rather, I very unobservant!...)
Ahh...cute conv..keep it going both of u!
Well Marky is pleased to hear that you didn't notice, he takes it personally when people point, stare and laugh - it's not his fault TK is so evil.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
I like Tinykates and all, but I reckon even she would agree that there is way to much arse kissing going on with threads like this.

Its not needed. Don't do it.
I'm aint an arse kisser..I can tell you that as a fact.In fact, i can name a few if you ever need any.
Rose in Bloom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well Marky is pleased to hear that you didn't notice, he takes it personally when people point, stare and laugh - it's not his fault TK is so evil.
awww...he is too cute to be true!...*hugs him*...
(I would never point and laugh...hopefuly he doesn't find me scary like u do!!)
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You have a nice list in your sig, how could you?! :eek:
It's not a list if there's only one person there.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's not a list if there's only one person there.
Exactly, Mine is a list in the truest sense.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Exactly, Mine is a list in the truest sense.
Your list is huge. It nearly rivals another members list that got so big, he had to shorten it to something like "I know so many people, i can't list them all here".
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Your list is huge. It nearly rivals another members list that got so big, he had to shorten it to something like "I know so many people, i can't list them all here".
If you notice there are some members that have shortened names to conserve space.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (99)
54.1%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.65%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.84%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.59%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.83%

Watched Threads