Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys

I failed my final year at Coventry university and i was awarded with a Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) which basically means i completed first and second year successfully, and now i need to try and do third year again . i sent my school an email and seems like its kinda impossible for me to re do third year again , so i was wondering is it possible to apply somewhere ( a different uni) in order to complete my degree . But will the school accept me if they see that my overall was a fail?

i would appreciate any help on here

thanks

ReputationRep:
    how can you do business management and then get a diploma in higher education...

man come on..

ReputationRep:
    get shwifty son WABALUBADUBDUB!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    how can you do business management and then get a diploma in higher education...

man come on..
    What happened was that i failed accounting at the end of my second year which i was allowed to re do in third year again and before then i only had 220 credits from both first and second year. so in my third year i was diagnosed with chornegic urticaria, this made miss lots of work in uni and i was only able to pass 3 modules in my third year which resulted to me getting more than 240 credits , so the school decided to give me a diphe certificate , and not giving me a second chance to do my third year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.