The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Occupational Therapy BSC

Anyone doing the degree in OT? I am thinking about applying next year and was wondering how full the timetable was, whether I'd have any free days and be able to fit in any part time work around it.

Thanks.
Original post by gl88
Anyone doing the degree in OT? I am thinking about applying next year and was wondering how full the timetable was, whether I'd have any free days and be able to fit in any part time work around it.

Thanks.

Hi I'm doing a degree in OT at Coventry. Just started first year,m. Full time timetable is 2 full days and one half day. Others have different slightly but mainly the same studying time. There's no timetables sessions on Wednesday afternoons or Thursdays other than the odd assessment later in the year.
Good luck
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
That's fab, very helpful, thanks!

Do you mind me asking you a few questions about when you applied, qualifications? I'm a mature student with a degree already and want to apply asap but am not sure whether to set up my shadowing experience first or whether to take an access to health course. I asked the admissions officer and she said it wasn't necessary but if I'm up against people with recent, relevant qualifications, I'd rather take it.

Quick Reply

Latest