Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Second Degree funding for Occupational Therapy

    • Thread Starter


    I am interested in undertaking an occupational therapy degree in 2017 as I want to have a career change from teaching. I have already had funding as I graduated with a BA in 2005 and a PGCE in 2013.

    I know the NHS Bursaries have now been stopped as of 2017 but I have heard that as it is an Allied Health degree I am interested in, I will be eligible for loans and grants from SLC.

    Please could you advise on this, thanks.


    You should be eligible for tuition fee loan and income assessed maintenance loan. You may also be eligible for disabled students allowance and grants for dependents if applicable.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.