Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Hard to find a Boyfriend!!

ReputationRep:
    So what do you do if you have been the best of friends with your best guy-friend? And you are secretly in love with him but you don't know if he feels the same way... I need a boyfriend i'm not desperate. nor lonely, I just want some body to hold me down n have my back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rome'Mya)
    So what do you do if you have been the best of friends with your best guy-friend? And you are secretly in love with him but you don't know if he feels the same way... I need a boyfriend i'm not desperate. nor lonely, I just want some body to hold me down n have my back.
    I volunteer as tribute.

No I don't but tell him how you feel and he might have feelings for you too. Do you think there's something there?

If he doesn't love you back, you'll likely ruin the friendship unless you can get past it (I don't think I could)

Did I actually tell you something you didn't already know?

ReputationRep:
    lol happened to me then he came out as gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *SweaterWeather*)
    r u serious???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    I volunteer as tribute.

No I don't but tell him how you feel and he might have feelings for you too. Do you think there's something there?

If he doesn't love you back, you'll likely ruin the friendship unless you can get past it (I don't think I could)

Did I actually tell you something you didn't already know?
    wym help me understand??

ReputationRep:
    r u serious???
    yep xD though it's actually been better with him as a friend than anything else could have been. Like, I wrote about him in my diary about 4 years ago, and a few months ago we read that diary and basically made fun of 'young me' together, and I've helped him with guys and stuff

ReputationRep:
    awww that was sweet living a life full of funny moments

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying actively, it'll just happen Cheesy as that is

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him about it.

ReputationRep:
    use your mouth words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *SweaterWeather*)
    Made my day

ReputationRep:
    Best not to mention it, I've been in this situation, and it can ruin a friendship if they are not interested:*

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him?

I just want some body to hold me down n have my back.
    But, doesn't a friend do that anyway?

ReputationRep:
    100% don't rush it, you'll regret it.
    I'm 17, never had a proper relationship and not too bothered about it.
    You'll find someone. I thought I found mine but things happened.
    Also, best friends in my opinion don't tend to work out in the long run, or at least if things happen don't expect things to be as good as it was if things end, badly or not.

no point me answering bc I'll never find 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheekibreekier)
    100% don't rush it, you'll regret it.
    I'm 17, never had a proper relationship and not too bothered about it.
    You'll find someone. I thought i found mine but things happened.
    Also, best friends in my opinion don't tend to work out in the long run, or at least if things happen don't expect things to be as good as it was if things end, badly or not.
    a nuu cheeki breeki iv damke

What do you need a boyfriend for? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i need someone to love on to date to be around with n to git out more thats y i need 1!!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.