Western False Flags

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    This hasn't been reported in the mainstream media (how convenient), but the Bureau of Investigative Journalism has revealed that a lot of videos used by the West in their news during the Iraq war were fabricated for political agenda.

Makes you think how much of the Libyan reporting in the Western media was actually true, and how the current reporting of the Syrian conflict is actually using fabricated videos to further a military agenda:

http://labs.thebureauinvestigates.co...d-false-flags/

Also found a DM article on this, but haven't seen anything reported on the UK news channels on TV:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-message-field

ReputationRep:
    You can point out what are actual facts not inconsistent with a historically documented M.O.

You will be attacked still with that two word catch all phrase.

Don't waste your breath.

ReputationRep:
    They created fake terrorist propaganda videos in order to track the people watching them. Nothing about "false flags" or "fabricated footage" from Syria.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suky321)
    This hasn't been reported in the mainstream media (how convenient), but the Bureau of Investigative Journalism has revealed that a lot of videos used by the West in their news during the Iraq war were fabricated for political agenda.

Makes you think how much of the Libyan reporting in the Western media was actually true, and how the current reporting of the Syrian conflict is actually using fabricated videos to further a military agenda:

Also found a DM article on this, but haven't seen anything reported on the UK news channels on TV:

My favourite one was when America was puffing up it's chest to Syria about chemical weapons, then the west and western media totally ignored reports that the "moderate rebels" had used them.

The US has a long proven history of attempting to fix foreign elections, cause coups and so forth, proxy wars, hell outright invade small countries, and the western media doesn't seem interested in challenging truth-finding journalism as it used to, and almost seems to be a willing mouth-piece of American and western geopolitics.

I dunno about false flags but it's no secret that the Syrian unrest, if not caused by the US to begin with has taken full advantage to turn it into a proxy war, mostly because the US government as a whole can't seem to fathom a world where it isn't playing geo-political chess against Russia and China.

So while I have no proof of US false flags, I wouldn't be surprised if a few were proven. Not that western media at large would report it.

Once stuff like Watergate was taken as far as the press could push it, and presidents fell.
    Now a presidential candidate can have established links with criminal/sketchy behaviour and nothing comes of it, and oh look isn't Trumps hair silly?
    (I hate Trump for a lot of good reasons, but I'm honestly surprised either candidate is still going to win, much less still in the running.)

The partiality of western reporting is unfortunately well known, to the disappointment of many.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    You can point out what are actual facts not inconsistent with a historically documented M.O.

Don't waste your breath.
    What you are basically saying is don't tell the truth because everyone is a brainwashed moron lol.

In fairness there are enough people telling the truth now in the world, to make it "palatable".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Don't waste your breath.
    Said every insane person ever*

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody going to tell OP what a false flag operation is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RF_PineMarten)
    They created fake terrorist propaganda videos in order to track the people watching them. Nothing about "false flags" or "fabricated footage" from Syria.
    What about this part below, that's propaganda:

The work consisted of three types of products. The first was television commercials portraying al Qaeda in a negative light. The second was news items which were made to look as if they had been “created by Arabic TV”, Wells said. Bell Pottinger would send teams out to film low-definition video of al Qaeda bombings and then edit it like a piece of news footage. It would be voiced in Arabic and distributed to TV stations across the region, according to Wells.

The American origins of the news items were sometimes kept hidden. In 2005, revelations that PR contractor the Lincoln Group had helped the Pentagon place articles in Iraqi newspapers – sometimes presented as unbiased news – led to a DoD investigation.

How many of these videos actually were used in British news to sway public opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lollypop100)
    What you are basically saying is don't tell the truth because everyone is a brainwashed moron lol.

In fairness there are enough people telling the truth now in the world, to make it "palatable".

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope so. It at least helps to know when you are being lied to by sociopaths. Many people are so authoritarian and can't take cognitive dissonance so they try and claim that such manipulation never goes on in politics.

ReputationRep:
    How many of these videos actually were used in British news to sway public opinion?
    So you're saying we shouldn't see Al Qaeda in a bad light?

Or that we shouldn't have used methods at our disposal to locate and track terrorist sympathisers?

If so, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    So you're saying we shouldn't see Al Qaeda in a bad light?

Or that we shouldn't have used methods at our disposal to locate and track terrorist sympathisers?

If so, why?
    Yes, I do find it quite funny how people like OP and that other dumb arse who made two threads about it are so incredulous at this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    My favourite one was when America was puffing up it's chest to Syria about chemical weapons, then the west and western media totally ignored reports that the "moderate rebels" had used them.

The US has a long proven history of attempting to fix foreign elections, cause coups and so forth, proxy wars, hell outright invade small countries, and the western media doesn't seem interested in challenging truth-finding journalism as it used to, and almost seems to be a willing mouth-piece of American and western geopolitics.

I dunno about false flags but it's no secret that the Syrian unrest, if not caused by the US to begin with has taken full advantage to turn it into a proxy war, mostly because the US government as a whole can't seem to fathom a world where it isn't playing geo-political chess against Russia and China.

So while I have no proof of US false flags, I wouldn't be surprised if a few were proven. Not that western media at large would report it.

Once stuff like Watergate was taken as far as the press could push it, and presidents fell.
    Now a presidential candidate can have established links with criminal/sketchy behaviour and nothing comes of it, and oh look isn't Trumps hair silly?
    (I hate Trump for a lot of good reasons, but I'm honestly surprised either candidate is still going to win, much less still in the running.)

The partiality of western reporting is unfortunately well known, to the disappointment of many.
    There was a thing recently which should actually be big news.In hillary clintons emails she confirmed that the US goverment knew that Qutar and Saudi Arabia were funding Isis.Now that should be pretty big news considering they are US allies but you never hear anything about it.Or take this recent thing with russia.There was a ceasefire agreed to.Then America bombed syrian forces.Of course they said it was an accident but I doubt it.Then russia bombed an Aid convoy.Whilst that is probably worse America are not exactly Innocent here.Its definitely not as one sided as people make out and russia are not the only bad guys here.It does make me wonder whether our media is actually any less biased than somewhere like russia or china.I'm inclined to think its actually not.

ReputationRep:

Don't waste your breath.
    You don't like people saying "conspiracy theorist" when someone starts feverishly babbling about "false flags" and wars for oil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    You don't like people saying "conspiracy theorist" when someone starts feverishly babbling about "false flags" and wars for oil?
    Ah, massive long avoid of response, plus tangential diversion point. Nice. Still, after pompously, morally lecturing me, you have refused to answer my question, in response to an extensive answer to yours.

You lost and wormed out with rank hypocrisy.

Now you're going about making strawmen, and trying to prompt me, who are you little lord fauntleroy?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, massive long avoid of response, plus tangential diversion point. Nice. Still, after pompously, morally lecturing me, you have refused to answer my question, in response to an extensive answer to yours.

That's what you call hypocrisy.
    What on earth are you talking about? You wrote a cryptic three-line comment; I responded with a question.

What is this about refusing to answer questions? Do you have me mixed up with someone else, perchance?

ReputationRep:
    Err no, the thread is regarding Clive Lewis, although it wasn't about that by the end.

ReputationRep:

First of all can we class these as accredited sources- It looks like to me that the top story has been written by a looney liberal or written by a islam follower or lover, make no mistake it would not surprise me that Thatcher would take part into corruption but it appears that it is just a page of claims with very little evidence to back it up. It is either a lot of sources which have not been referenced or quotations which could have been misinterpreted. Who knows but you may be shocked by Western false flags but are you shocked about how ISIS are killing people on a daily basis and with the corruption of the east you know when ISIS are gone another bunch of scum are going to replace them. ISIS was Al-queda's replacement. Some of the muslim countries are the most corrupt gloably.

ReputationRep:
    The more palatable end of the false flag spectrum. Wait till you realise what dastardly ops agents have perpetrated :erm:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.