Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If I see a girl looking at me... Watch

Announcements

IF I see her looking at me, and then her friend also looks at me. Does she like me or is she making fun of me

Also I don't think they know that I can see people who look at me
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It could mean you have food stains on your face. Don't read too much into things like these, if you really like her, just speak to her and ask her out.

ReputationRep:
    people have eyes, they tend to look at other people

could literally mean anything

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter? If you like her, talk to her.

(Original post by AlexFam)
    Why does it matter? If you like her, talk to her.
    shes always in her squad when I see her, I can't just join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    shes always in her squad when I see her, I can't just join
    You sure can, buddy. Just try to strike up a conversation and if she's not interested then leave them alone. Flirt with her friends, too.

ReputationRep:
    You sure can, buddy. Just try to strike up a conversation and if she's not interested then leave them alone. Flirt with her friends, too.
    If he likes her, why would he flirt with her friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sararodrigues)
    If he likes her, why would he flirt with her friends?
    So he can join the conversation...
    I don't mean seductively. Flirting is playful and enjoyable for everyone involved, it's just to break the ice and let him get closer to the girl he likes. I do it all the time, it's a good method for talking to people in groups.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean seductively. Flirting is playful and enjoyable for everyone involved, it's just to break the ice and let him get closer to the girl he likes. I do it all the time, it's a good method for talking to people in groups.
    How do you even flirt without being seductively?Ahaha, okay I thought you meant flirting like that with the friends.

ReputationRep:
    How do you even flirt without being seductively?Ahaha, okay I thought you meant flirting like that with the friends.
    Just don't lead in to anything too deep if they're not your focus.

I dont even know how to flirt... the closest i think i can do is a cheeky compliment

ReputationRep:
    Just don't lead in to anything too deep if they're not your focus.
    Humm...I think I will just stick with not talking with anyone at all

ReputationRep:
    Humm...I think I will just stick with not talking with anyone at all
    That's always a plan. It should ideally just be natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I dont even know how to flirt... the closest i think i can do is a cheeky compliment
    Getting smashed first usually helps

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes end up staring at guy if i find him really hot, i don't actually really realise I'm doing until i'm zoning everyone and go deaf for a few minutes lol so yeah if you like her just talk to her. There's probably loads of other reasons she's looking at you though.

lol maybe her or her friend are crushin' on you, and one or other of them know it and make a joke of it could just be an inside joke about you that is harmless or they think your strange just judge by the way they are looking at you smiling/dazing/quick glances vs. glaring/grimacing at you! I am pretty sure you can work it out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.