Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for a student to take over the tenancy of my room in The Forge due to wanting to take a gap year. The cost is £112.50 per week and the tenancy lasts until July. The price includes all bills and WIFI in the room and around the whole accommodation. The room is a very good size as you can see from the pictures with a 3/4 bed, en-suite room with large desk, there are multiple storage areas including a wardrobe and under bed storage. The flat also has a shared living room area and kitchen with all electrical appliances included. The room is also equipped with a TV aerial socket and data point.The accommodation has a communal laundry room with reasonable prices, a common room with pool, a gym and Parking is also available for an additional fee. The accommodation is located a 15min walk from both city campus and collegiate campus and is located on the same road as Aldi which is very convenient for students living on a budget.There are 3 boys and 1 girl also in the flat who are really easy to get along with. The forge is in a perfect location due to it being one of the largest student accommodations in Sheffield meaning there is always something going on and many transport links and amenities nearby. Please message / email me for more information.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I might be interested in your room!
    From when do you want to rent out your room?
    I am a Dutch exchange student and will be studying in Sheffield next semester, so I only will need to be there until July, which works out perfectly!
    Please send me a message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hadievera)
    Hey!

I might be interested in your room!
    From when do you want to rent out your room?
    I am a Dutch exchange student and will be studying in Sheffield next semester, so I only will need to be there until July, which works out perfectly!
    Please send me a message
    I have sent you a message

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.