Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Clown sightings

ReputationRep:
    Is this happening because of Halloween?

ReputationRep:
    Which TSR member is this?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Naa, a couple of scousers made it into Newcastle Uni.

Name:  The Scousers.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  24.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, people are nuts I wish something like this would happen in my neighbourhood...it's so borIng around here.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: I'd be scared to death if i saw a random clown on the street

ReputationRep:
    nopenopenopenope

ReputationRep:
    As someone who has a phobia of clowns...I ain't about that life

ReputationRep:
    That is legit my fear oh my god

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannaMarin)
    Which TSR member is this?
    clown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    No. It is happening because too many idiots with no sense of responsibility and a sense of humour suited to a six-year old have too much time on their hands.

ReputationRep:
    My friend said to me that this is actually happening near where I live but I don't go out at nights anyway so I'm safe

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it's blown up promotion for the new Stephen King film about a clown.

That people have taken way too seriously. Especially if those people are wannabe murderers.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I have a clown phobia, I really hope they won't come to my town. I've been hearing that they might come to my area.

ReputationRep:
    Its just a woman who may have spent too long doing makeup :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    clowns have been chasing cars and chaising people with cainsaws and baseball bats also a few clowns have killed 3 people .the clowns have also been wandering around childrens play parks and inviting them into woods and then doing not very nice things to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Its just a woman who may have spent too long doing makeup :mmm:
    EXCUSE ME Not!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBirdman)
    Apparently it's blown up promotion for the new Stephen King film about a clown.

That people have taken way too seriously. Especially if those people are wannabe murderers.
    it come all the way from America and the clowns have are now coming into rugby ahhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misshelpful)
    clowns have been chasing cars and chaising people with cainsaws and baseball bats also a few clowns have killed 3 people .the clowns have also been wandering around childrens play parks and inviting them into woods and then doing not very nice things to them
    Scary http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-35116274.html

ReputationRep:
    My secondary school is about 20 mins away from a uni and there was a clown sighting last night and he was walking around campus with a chainsaw :I

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.